Most men falling in love ask themselves a question – which flowers give to their girlfriends to express all the fullness of their feelings avoiding such a frightening declaration of love in words. It should be noted that in vain some men consider a bouquet of flowers to be pampering and a waste of money. Any girl, seeing flowers in the hands of a man, becomes kinder and enjoys this fragrant present like a child.
One should give flowers to girls for any reason and without it, especially if it is a candy-bouquet period. For a present are suitable even such dates as a few days or months from the first acquaintance or from the first kiss. The special events are St. Valentine’s Day, the 8th March or a Birthday. But in any case, the main thing is to take into account the taste preferences of a girl and the rules of floristry.
Main rules in choosing flowers for your girlfriend
The ideal variant is to give your girlfriend flowers which she really admires. It’s not difficult to find out about preferences, just start a topic of conversation about flowers, and your lady will surely tell you all her preferences.
How many flowers should the bouquet consist of?
When choosing which flowers to give a girl, do not forget that it is equally important how many plants should be in the bouquet. Traditionally, their number must be odd. The rest is your imagination and preference. It can be a symbol of a date or her favorite number.
No matter how many flowers there are in the bouquet, no matter how charming it looks, all efforts will fade if it is handed incorrectly. Therefore, remember that the most important thing is words! The girl must not only see, but also hear how much you love her!
How to choose a bouquet of flowers for your girlfriend?
Each flower is endowed with its own meaning and carries certain information, so it is very important to know which flora to choose for the composition:
- Roses. A classic flower that all men in love give. On the first date, one bud of light shades – pink or cream – is the most suitable. You’d better not to give burgundy flowers to your girlfriend, for love relationships they symbolize sadness. Yellow roses are beautiful and bright, but in Ukraine their symbolism is ambiguous. Some believe that they mean sadness and separation, others relate to such flora with indifference. Therefore, you should not risk it and choose such a variant.
- Gerberas. These are flowers of joy, happiness and fun. If your girlfriend is a laughter and just a cheerful person, she will definitely like gerberas, regardless of their color. Especially, these flowers will come in handy on a rainy autumn day. They will fill it with light and joy.
- Carnations. If you choose which flowers to give your girl, go around with traditional carnations. These are not the kind of flowers worth giving to your beloved ladies. You can choose bush carnations and ask the florist to make a lush and nice little bouquet.
- Lilies. A bouquet of flowers for a girl from lilies symbolizes tenderness and reverent feelings. However, first find out if your darling likes this flower, because it has too pronounced aroma.
- Orchids. These are exquisite flowers that are intended for those women who have special significance in the life of a man. With this bouquet, the man tells the girlfriend about his passion and desire to be always together.
Universal chrysanthemums and asters do not say anything at all, they can be given just like that, without any reason; and irises and tulips symbolize warmth and admiration.
Giving flowers to ukrainian women is the perfect way to show your love on any day.
P.s. If you want to surprise your lady, you can give her flowers using our Flower delivery.